This is a list. or it will be once I've finished it.
A list of things that may or may not be helpful to know about me.
Without getting to personal or creepy of course.
1. I used to be a superb speller and number one grammar punk. Now i'm in college and ironically I suck at all that. So if my grammar bothers you, mi dispiache.
2. I took one year of italian, two of french, and lived in china for five months, so the words I use (particularly at the end of sentences) aren't always in english. Just trying to get as much use out of my limited linguistics knowledge as possible! you know how that is.
3. I abbrev. words in my writing because I abbrev. words in my daily speech.
4. My name is the same whether you spell it forwards of back. Hannah.hannaH. Ha!
5. I showered 6 times in the whole month of June. Trust me, in China it's better not to.
6. I'm a twin to The Adam Jess. No, we are not identical. In this case, Adam is a boy's name. Again, for those who struggle with the idea of there being boy-girl twins, we are not identical.
7. There are 7 things that fill my bucket. I'll share someday. When I'm less scared of the beast called BLOG.
8. I'm danish, scottish, english and welsh. Total white girl, though no one one seems to think so.
9. I'm extremely hairy for being a girl. a woman that is. It's ok.
I am just more appreciative of razors and wax than others.
10.My toenails are ALWAYS painted.
11. I'm not slow or anything, but my thoughts can be pretty scattered at times. Be strong, and try to understand.
12. I read a beautiful book that my parents gave me for New Year's this past year, and it inspired me to come up with a motto for my life.
Something to live by and strive towards. I ended up with,
"Take risks, make mistakes, conquer fears, learn to fly."
12.I tend to use the word poo a lot.Don't think of it literally, that's totally disgusting. Just...get it.
13. I get it. Do you get it?