14.3.10

Smile to Smile

Today is just a Sunday.
We had ward conference which was sweet. Is that supposed to be capitalized though? I don't know..
Anyway, the ward choir sang, and Tawnette Smith said beforehand that the men outnumbered the women, so I said I'd boost our womanly numbers, by joining them.
I don't read music. Nor am I a particularly gifted singer. But the girl next to me squeaked super loud on the first line, so I felt fine. (Even when I sang the lyrics and should've been ooo-ing.) Quick, and smooth recovery is key. I just hopped over to the ooo's mid-stanza. So sly. I think maybe I inherited some of Grandpa T.'s swift spy skills.
(My grandpa really did used to be a spy! Before the parkinson's of course. We can't talk about the spy days though.)
So that was my Sunday, and now I'm home. alone. Left with time to think in peace and quiet for a few solid hours.
Wanna know what I think?
I think life is so marvelous!
Truly. I don't know if you know this, but life is great.
Simple as that.
The good, the bad and the ugly. All of it mooshes together in some crazy complicated mathamatical formula I'll call LIFE, and it equals GREAT, because both grand and the rough times serve a purpose. I think.

So happy sunday to you my friends! happy everyday. But especially happy sundays to you because they're the best of the best.

In other news, I'm dating a one Brenden Lynn Smith.
Yes, Lynn has 2, count them, 2 n's.
He is the greatest. If you think life is great, which you should because it is... you should meet B. cause he wins.
I'll introduce you two. He looks sorta like this...
...and this is what we look like together.
Truly guys, I didn't know this level of joy was attainable for me in my life right now.
Seek joy in your life my dears.
I believe that it is the purpose of this life we're living .together.

Big love and loads of joy are my gift to you on this the happiest day!



1 comment:

  1. where have you been my entire life?
    i miss you.
    i'm so glad you are happy! and Brenden is the cutest pie. and you are pies together. and i am so grateful that he makes your heart sing.

    ReplyDelete

{littlelove}