21.6.10

Deux. Dos. Two. Poo!

Two days.
5 meals
Two sunsets.
50 hours.
Two showers.
201,600 heartbeats
Two people.
1 suitcase.
Already packed. (you'd better believe it!)
When the meals are eaten, the suns have set, and the showers are taken, I'll be finding myself in the Scottsdale Airport in blasting, blistering heat...
with HIM!
In HIS arms, kissing HIS forehead, holding HIS hand.
I cannot sufficiently express the joy my heart is filled with
at the shortest, simplest thought of it!
I'm so in love, and so ready to be with my love.
For five days at least.
I've got a feeling (woo hoo) that beaucoup will happen in these few days that I'll be away.
Great things! Lots of them!
I can't wait to come back ready to share all the beautiful happenings I'm about to experience.
Love is joy.
and with that, life is joy.
thats the plan anyway! So lets do our best to stick to the plan team.
Can we be a team?
Thanks.
Teamwork never seems work!
See you in one week team.
Go team.
Go life!
Go Arizonian adventures!






1 comment:

  1. han.
    i didn't even know you have a blog.
    how cool is that?!
    and how lame that i didn't know and we are bff's. boo.
    anyway.
    you are a gem.
    and i am just so happy for you and that you get to be with b. and that life is just wonderful. even though you guys are far apart.
    i know i probably shouldn't be putting all this out into the blog world, but don't forget that i am always there for you, ok? even when i'm crazy busy with whatever, it doesn't matter. call me, beep me.
    love you han.
    happy arizona.

    ReplyDelete

{littlelove}