15.7.10

oh what a world



It has been yet another LENGTHY day of work and wedding.
All of you out there who have already done this wedding planning business, I'm sorry.
I had no clue what you were going through or I would have offered you a few tylenol out of my purse every time I saw you. That or starbursts.
no no, It really isn't that bad. It's just insane how much there is to be done!
Anyway...to get to why I'm writing tonight...
I was looking for wedding stuff online.
You just never mind about what exactly I was looking for that brought me to this fine, feathered friend, but please, is this not the most bizarre thing you've seen today?
*it actually may not be if you saw oprah this afternoon with the brothers used to be brother and sister but now both have beards and the boy who was always a boy is anorexic. oprah, she's so dramatic.

It's actually a mascot for some sports team somewhere.
Emmm-barassing!
bah haha I chuckle every time.
Not a lie.
Wink you heroic man wink! And please keep the knife clenched tightly in your jaws.
It's quite menacing.
Anyway, that ended my day with a good little giggle and I thought I'd share.
Giggles are good.
(Unless they're produced by foolish school-girls who should be out playing in the dirt.)

Humorous? I hope you'll agree.

Happy sleeps and even happier days to you my friends!



4 comments:

  1. oh UNDERSTOOD!
    I will definitely give you some starbursts every time i see you.
    Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I totally get the whole wedding planning thing. Probably the most stressful summer of my life!
    I'm at work absolutely bored out of my mind! So I was very glad to come across your lovely blog post. Definitely produced some giggles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks ladies. and jenna!...you're totally getting married! this week!
    congrants and i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah! Your such a good writer! I usually end up reading your stuff to whoever is sitting next to me and willing to listen cause I think it's so funny! :) Love.

    ReplyDelete

{littlelove}